- Be ready for your call in a quiet / private place/ have pen and paper ready to write information down.
- Have your medication list and list of questions ready. Doctors may refuse to talk to you if you are driving or in a crowded or noisy place.
In person visit:
- Arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled visit. Do not arrive earlier.
- If you arrive over 15 minutes late you will be considered a NO SHOW.
- Have your list of medications / or bring all your medication bottles and vitamin bottles.
For meet and greet visits:
- bring list of specialists with name / number /address, and
- ring address of locations where you had diagnostic tests done in the past (x-rays/ mammograms)
- bring pharmacy information with name and address.